04-02-09 03:17 PM
    why can't my NE2 coincide with the release date of the 9630 for VZW??
    NA NANA NA NANA!

Ha...Sorry just kidding

I'm pretty surprised it's working out for me this way...pleasently surprised of course!
    04-02-09 03:39 PM
    Does this guy have any credibility? Why would RIM release a new touchscreen so soon? Especially since they haven't even announce the Niagara.
    04-02-09 06:38 PM
    Does this guy have any credibility? Why would RIM release a new touchscreen so soon? Especially since they haven't even announce the Niagara.
    I wouldn't believe that article. There is a touchscreen, QWERTY phone, but it's not gonna be released this soon.
    04-02-09 09:00 PM
    I wouldn't believe that article. There is a touchscreen, QWERTY phone, but it's not gonna be released this soon.
    Okay, just making sure but yea I didn't think this guy could be right.
    04-02-09 09:10 PM
    I can't wait for this phone...its been (or feels) like weeks since we've got ANY updates about it at all...Its about 5 weeks till July 13th an i'm just hoping we get a release date next week or the week after...Happy the Iphone doesn't appeal to me or else this would be hard to wait for lol but i guess i'll stay happy with my LG Voyager..i'm really just getting a BlackBerry cause i need something thats like a planner and cuz i like the phone lol but the planners for school/work stuff, i will be so much happier when i can stop carrying this thick nice BUT THICK planner around.
    LMFAO @ you carrying a planner still.
    06-02-09 01:49 AM
    I don't think it would be fair for verizon to get rights to the new niagara. They got enough with the storm launch and they couldn't even handle that one right I think with at@t advertising the bold and the iPhone so much and vzw spending so much money with the storm and T-Mobile with the blackberry flip pearl if you can even consider T-Mobile a real phone companies anyways but I think its only right for sprint to get the bold niagara all sprint has is the curve and the direct connect curve and that's it sprint really gets screwed with blackberry they don't give the anything new.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

umm the tour will be on sprint after verizon anyway....

durrr
    06-02-09 03:30 AM
    I can't wait for this phone...its been (or feels) like weeks since we've got ANY updates about it at all...Its about 5 weeks till July 13th an i'm just hoping we get a release date next week or the week after...Happy the Iphone doesn't appeal to me or else this would be hard to wait for lol but i guess i'll stay happy with my LG Voyager..i'm really just getting a BlackBerry cause i need something thats like a planner and cuz i like the phone lol but the planners for school/work stuff, i will be so much happier when i can stop carrying this thick nice BUT THICK planner around.
    I hope the 9630 helps me with that too! It sux to have to carry around a heavy planner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 07:22 AM
    I think they are just going to roll it out like the 8330. Not much fanfare because it is basically out on AT&T already. Either way, VZW is going to screw it up and so is RIM. I forgot which RIM CEO said it, but he was like, "Don't expect good software out of the box anymore". Great. Nice job, Canada.
    I'd say currently it works excellent, and its not even released yet. You will like it out of the box, trust me
    06-02-09 08:04 AM
    The Niagara, The Pearl Flip,

What are the other two?
    this is going to make the selection of a new device very, very difficult.
    06-02-09 09:38 AM
    I think they are just going to roll it out like the 8330. Not much fanfare because it is basically out on AT&T already. Either way, VZW is going to screw it up and so is RIM. I forgot which RIM CEO said it, but he was like, "Don't expect good software out of the box anymore". Great. Nice job, Canada.
    blame canada!
    blame canada!
    with all their beady little eyes
    and flapping heads so full of lies

just had to do this!
    06-02-09 10:02 AM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD