Quick question, so over the weekend went running a bunch and got really sweaty, dunno if that effects the water damage strips, but what are the default settings for them?

My phone one is solid white, and my battery is white with a red line in it?
    08-05-09 01:01 PM
    Your red stripes would be blotted and smeared. Verizon doesnt go by the battery indicators anymore they go by corrosion on the battery connection and condensation within the device. Sweat would not void your warranty if somethings wrong with it.
    08-05-09 01:08 PM
    There is a white dot inside under the battery that turns red if water has hit it.
    08-05-09 01:12 PM
    ahh ok cool thanks, was worried that somehow it was red and turned white/bled the red away
    08-05-09 02:05 PM
    Yeah there are small white stickers that turn red. Like another person said, they also check the battery connectors for corrosion as well.
    08-05-09 04:03 PM
    hmmm always wondering what the dots were for inside phones. thanks for the info, i am now enlightened.
    08-05-09 05:18 PM
    LOL, I didn't even know what they were talking about until I went and looked.
    08-05-09 05:29 PM
    Not to dispute this but corrosion takes time to develop sweat could lead to corrosion but a dunk in water is dye pack only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD