Can someone help me? I am trying ot sync my contacts on my phone to my computer so that I can update and save them on my computer, just in case. I have office outlook and I have plugged my phone in the my computer but I can still not find were I can update on my computer???? Help
    12-30-09 01:00 PM
    Do you have Desktop Manager? If not, you need it.
    12-30-09 01:03 PM
    Did you load the blackberry desk top manager? if so when you plug your phone in the cpu will recognize the device and you would back-up the phone and save it in one of your files. but if you haven't downloaded the desktop manager yet it won't recognize it .
    12-30-09 01:04 PM
    if you don't have desktop manager you can download it from the official blackberry website it's free.
    12-30-09 01:05 PM
    Do you have Desktop Manager? If not, you need it.
    Then go here. http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...y-sync-outlook It's in the help section on this website.
    12-30-09 01:05 PM
    yes I have the desktop manager. And I have backed it up. how do I find it on my computer from this point?
    12-30-09 01:06 PM
    yes I have the desktop manager. And I have backed it up. how do I find it on my computer from this point?
    Follow the link I gave you.
    12-30-09 01:10 PM
    Follow the link I gave you.
    okay....i am trying it now...i followed all the step but can still not find my contacts i just synced on my computer.
    12-30-09 01:25 PM
    I followed the link...and did it all but the last step. I do not get that screen. I unplugged my phone and all. I can not find where my contacts are.
    12-30-09 01:45 PM
    I followed the link...and did it all but the last step. I do not get that screen. I unplugged my phone and all. I can not find where my contacts are.
    If you are not getting that last step then it doesn't sound like it is syncing. That step shows you how many contacts were added. Since this is your first time syncing that number should be however many contact you have in your phone. If it was syncing you would just open up outlook and click on contacts and they would all be there.

Are you using outlook or outlook express?

You can also sync with google instead if you have gmail.
    12-30-09 01:55 PM
    If you are not getting that last step then it doesn't sound like it is syncing. That step shows you how many contacts were added. Since this is your first time syncing that number should be however many contact you have in your phone. If it was syncing you would just open up outlook and click on contacts and they would all be there.

Are you using outlook or outlook express?

You can also sync with google instead if you have gmail.
    I get the the congratulations screen and when i hit okay or finish that is it... no number of contacts or anything.

Yeah I have microsoft office outlook.
    12-30-09 02:34 PM
    Does it matter that I have office outlook and not just outlook?
    12-30-09 02:55 PM
    Does it matter that I have office outlook and not just outlook?
    Which version of outlook? It looks like the current desktop manager is compatible with 2002 and up.

If you aren't sure what you have click on "Help" and then click on "about."
    in outlook.
    12-30-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD