How can I shut off e-mail for certain hours?
    10-08-09 06:14 PM
    just email? not anything else? i think its all or nothing in the manage connections.
    10-08-09 06:16 PM
    try going into manage connections and hit mobile network options and turn data off. test it out.
    10-08-09 06:18 PM
    Do you need to actually turn off emails or just any alerts of them? you can make a profile that has no email alerts and just use that. I have a profile for sleep with no email alerts and it goes to it in bedside mode.
    10-08-09 06:20 PM
    yeah what friguy3 said, i have a phone only vibe profile. smiple enough.
    10-08-09 07:59 PM
    Make a custom profile with no email alerts... then set up the Clock/Bedside Mode to use that profile.. then set up Bedside Mode (clock options) to auto-enter when charging.. your alerts for emails will be off when charging. Voila. FTW.
    10-08-09 08:16 PM
    Make a custom profile with no email alerts... then set up the Clock/Bedside Mode to use that profile.. then set up Bedside Mode (clock options) to auto-enter when charging.. your alerts for emails will be off when charging. Voila. FTW.
    LOL! I'll try this!
    10-08-09 09:49 PM
    LOL! I'll try this!
    Or.. even simpler... set Bedside Mode to change your profile to Phone Calls Only (or Silent, your preference).
    10-08-09 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD