Hey guys, i have another question i was wondering if there was anyway to set the password so that i only have to enter it on power on.. when i set it normally it asks me for it everytime the keyboard is locked.. i use the phone during the day a lot and that is very annoying.. i just want it to prompt for a passowrd on the initial power on .. is there an application for this?
    11-01-09 11:15 PM
    What I do is just set it to lock when idle, but I put the idle time top the maximum (1 hour?). The phone will ask for your password when it boots up, and if you use your phone frequently enough, you won't need to key in your password often (ie: within an hour of using it last).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 11:39 PM
    There's no way to have just a Power On password with the native code. Setting a password requires you to choose a time-out time and use the password to unlock your device. There is no backdoor into a locked BlackBerry, so you should always keep a current backup in case you forget your password, or someone attempting to guess it wipes your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD