Is it possible on the Tour (or curve) to send a text message to multiple recipients easily? I know the way of hitting menu then add recipient but is there a way to stay inside your address book without having to go back and forth?

Thanks in advance,

Will
    09-10-09 06:49 PM
    Yeah, I've never done it that way. I just put the cursor in the "To" field and start typing the name of the person who is in my contact list and it gives me the choices to choose from, I select it with the trackball then get another "To" line right below it and do the same thing. Much quicker than going back and forth with the address book.
    09-10-09 06:55 PM
    That must only be for Verizon? or only tour? (i dont have it yet, will have in a few days) I have the AT&T curve for work and it only allows me to pull the name from my address book or use the use once feature from the top of my add book. Then I have to hit menu, then add recipient then back to the address book. I can not type in any names in the to field???

Any ideas?
    Will
    09-10-09 07:07 PM
    If you send them to the same recipients all the time, go into your contacts and you can create a contact group and add the recipients to that group. Then when you text, just text to that group and any contact associated with that group will receive the text. Hope this helps
    09-10-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD