I recently received my new housing from True Supplier...how do you install this
    w/o harming the top part of the phone (where the lock button is)?? My boyfriend was doing a
    great job until he came to that issue. He didn't want to mess w/the already glued parts on the original housing.
    HELP!!! I hope I didn't spend $ for nothing
    01-28-10 09:54 AM
    I purchase a housing for my tour from the same company. The housing I received wouldn't work. I was missing a lot of the internal molded parts needed to make it fit and work right.
    02-09-10 09:15 PM
    I recently received my new housing from True Supplier...how do you install this
    w/o harming the top part of the phone (where the lock button is)?? My boyfriend was doing a
    great job until he came to that issue. He didn't want to mess w/the already glued parts on the original housing.
    HELP!!! I hope I didn't spend $ for nothing
    Sensors are not glued they are held on with sticky.
    Ive taken them off a few times its pretty easy , I used video below to learn how.

Caution when viewing:The dude in video has some crusty nails lol
    Last edited by Slingbox; 02-09-10 at 11:37 PM.
    02-09-10 11:11 PM
    I'm not that impressed with True Supplier...ordered some parts that are not exact fit!
    02-09-10 11:31 PM
    Sensors are not glued they are held on with sticky.
    Ive taken them off a few times its pretty easy , I used video below to learn how.

Caution when viewing:The dude in video has some crusty nails lol
    Good video, that helps alot. Now how about the the convenience keys and the rest of the backplate pieces that are put in t
    and the studs melted down?

Yes his nails are crusty.....lol
    Last edited by skeeter35; 02-11-10 at 05:09 AM.
    02-10-10 07:51 PM
    It should have come with new convenience keys.

The best way to remove the melted stud IMHO is with an exacto knife.

And when it gets screwed up you can get a new midplate from cnn.cn
    02-10-10 09:41 PM
    Make sure you transfer all of the PCBs as well (the internal antenna is connected to one of them). Remove those with a dental pick or a needle and a pair of tweezers.
    02-10-10 10:29 PM
    This should be helpful, lol

Off topic anyone got pictures white tour (top piece, bottom piece, keyboard, battery door) and sprint/Telus bezel?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by l3lueberry; 02-11-10 at 01:41 AM.
    02-11-10 01:34 AM
    02-11-10 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD