I do the same! Get out of the shower, the first thing i do after drying off is a scrub down my phone with my damp towel. Works like a charm, have done it for years.
    That's whats up ! haha damp towel FTW!
    10-15-09 10:55 AM
    Currently Im Keeping My Bb Tour In My Tighty Whiteies. Gives It The Maximum Protection I Need Until I Get $30 For An Otterbox. Btw I Kinda Like It When I Get Bbms Or Text Messages Bc It Vibrates 5 Times Down There. If Anyone Has An Otterbox They Can Donate To Me Pm Me Id Appreciate It. I Used To Have The Phantom Skin, But It Peeled Off When I Had It In My Underwear. Anyone Have A Recommendation On How To Get The Smell Off My Device? Thanks
    10-15-09 11:42 AM
    Bausch & Lomb Sight Savers Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Tissue.

They are like wet-naps for eye-glasses. I got a box of 50 from Walmart for $2.50. I just wipe down the whole thing, then use a little canned air for any dust around the keyboard.
    10-15-09 11:43 AM
    How Do Ya Get The Smell Off The Tour? Smells Like Swamp A$$
    10-15-09 11:48 AM
    I have used a soft cloth or handkerchief with just couple of drops of either windex, glass cleaner or all purpose kitchen cleaner...just make certain you put the drops in the cloth and not directly on the phone.

very little pressure or you'll add scratches. DO NOT use paper napkins or paper towels.

Your shirt, if cloth, isn't a bad cleaning towel so long. I also put protective clear plastic to prevent the screen from scratches. However, prior to that, most of my devices have been in nearly new condition without a cover.
    10-15-09 02:09 PM
    Microfiber Cloth and Electronic Cleaner.

Air Cans have residue (s/p) and can ruin ports and screen.

hope I helped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 02:32 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD