11-03-09 08:23 PM
85 1234
tools
    I was actually considering getting the Storm, but i held off until the tour was released. im glad i waited. as for the S2, im hearing good things about it. maybe it wont be as bad as the original was.
    10-14-09 01:59 PM
    Well, my Tour is great - but I'll get 2 Storm2s added to my line - and up for sale when they go out of stock and you're dying to get one @ $600
    10-14-09 02:14 PM
    I am 80% sure that I will be giving it a try. My nubby thumbs struggle with the Tour keyboard. I might as well struggle with the touchscreen keyboard.
    10-14-09 02:29 PM
    You sound "crazy" This dude may be a smoother talker than you, get someone else who is willing, etc.. I highly doubt you talked to the VP Don't discourage this guy from trying: his MMV, yours was bad. You obviously have no skills
    It's irrelevant who he speaks to. There is a reason why that Verizon has an early termination fee as part of their contract. You get a 30 day free look, after that no upgrade for a year if you are VIP, no upgrade for roughly 20 months if you aren't. He can always add a line to receive the upgrade.

He can try all he wants to. He signed a legally binding agreement. If the facts are discouraging to him that's not my fault. It is the way it is. You can kid yourself into believing whatever you want though.
    10-14-09 02:43 PM
    Probably check it out @ VZW store, but most likely will stick with the Tour. Full keyboard is where it's at.
    10-14-09 03:45 PM
    if the storm is really as fast as i have seen in these videos i may go back. just depends.... this time im gonna go buy it at full retail and try it out for a week. if i no likey i can go return it.. if not i will upgrade.
    10-14-09 03:51 PM
    did my "tour" of duty with the first storm...glad its over. i'll stick to my current Tour as long as i can!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 03:52 PM
    Not me, I'm perfectly pleased with my Tour! Plus, I'm not a big fan of touchscreen devices.
    10-14-09 03:52 PM
    My reasons for not wanting storm2??..
    1. I totally hate touch screens.
    2. I am on Sprint and will never switch.
    3. I just had my tour for few months and we are still getting to know each other..
    4. History has shown.. buy first.. suffer first
    5. I hate touch screens
    I keep seeing lots of comments like this...In absolutely no way am I flaming anyone, but wasn't the "Buy first" the Storm 1??? All those that bought the S1 are the ones that dealt with the growing pains. This is suppose be the 2nd generation new and improved Storm. But hey maybe I am interpreting these comments wrong.
    10-14-09 03:56 PM
    It's irrelevant who he speaks to. There is a reason why that Verizon has an early termination fee as part of their contract. You get a 30 day free look, after that no upgrade for a year if you are VIP, no upgrade for roughly 20 months if you aren't. He can always add a line to receive the upgrade.

He can try all he wants to. He signed a legally binding agreement. If the facts are discouraging to him that's not my fault. It is the way it is. You can kid yourself into believing whatever you want though.
    Like I said "crazy". Dude you have no clue what someone else CAN do! You just know what YOU CAN'T do. There is a difference. I have no argument with your contract statement. True, it's a contract, but if you even knew the things that can be done by people with some balls, stamina, endurance, and a little "no you will" attitude. I have returned cars 6 months later, it's a phone for crying out loud. If you have that many lines and you can't balls up that's YOUR problem, not his! I say go at it dude, get what you want and don't listen to people who are pansies.
    10-14-09 04:17 PM
    I don't see a Storm2 in my future. I don't think I'd like the touchscreen keyboard. The only advantage I would gain from the Storm would be the lack of a trackball. Tour is my first BB and I've been through more phones than I ever have to remedy this problem. Huge turnoff. I see a trackpad BB in my future - as long as they make the switch...
    10-14-09 07:13 PM
    Just went from the LG dare to the Tour. Can't stand the touch screen. I could have upgraded to the Storm or the Tour. The Tour being more money. I have had my Tour for about 2 weeks and love it so far.
    10-14-09 08:07 PM
    Not me, Love my Tour..
    10-14-09 08:20 PM
    cant wait to buy the storm2 but i will keep the tour and swap back and fourth
    10-14-09 08:33 PM
    I think most users who decided to go with the Tour, knowing the Storm2 was coming soon decided to do so because they wanted a tactile keyboard. That being said, I think the majority of current Tour users will stick with the Tour until the Tour 2 comes out or another better BB w/ kb is introduced. I'll still go to the store and play with it for awhile though.

10-14-09 08:47 PM
    I'm not making the mistake of buying a phone on the release day again. If I do choose to, it won't be until my ne2.

10-14-09 08:51 PM
    My reasons for not wanting storm2??..
    1. I totally hate touch screens.
    2. I am on Sprint and will never switch.
    3. I just had my tour for few months and we are still getting to know each other..
    4. History has shown.. buy first.. suffer first
    5. I hate touch screens
    I too am a Sprint customer and I don't see me switching companies again. I came from the original Storm and it semi chased me from Verizon. I did have the Tour before I left but I ended up buying the Sprint branded one and I love it.

[QUOTE=bigsmoove;3820347]did my "tour" of duty with the first storm...glad its over. i'll stick to my current Tour as long as i can!

I agree!

]
    10-14-09 08:56 PM
    Well I actully been watching videos on the new Storm but I am not sure if I want to lay down the Tour, its keyboard is awesome. I started out with the 8330 curve now I upgraded to the Tour. I might wait, I want to but a motorcycle so I'll but the new Storm maybe some day.. Probably wait to play with it in the store. Memory is supposed to be great. I don't know.. all i know is i like my crackberry.
    10-14-09 09:18 PM
    not a chance in the world I would go back into another storm.. i learned the first time not to do it, never will i get another storm
    10-14-09 09:23 PM
    Still not sure, love my tour but I'm going to consider looking into purchasing the storm2. Will def wait a few months to get all the bugs fixed first.
    10-14-09 09:39 PM
    I will be sticking with the Tour.... I simply can not do the touch screen... gotta have my keyboard....
    10-14-09 09:43 PM
    not me. I do love storms but I don't think I can go back to the touch screen. Besides, my tour's been good to me.
    10-14-09 09:56 PM
    I prefer the physical keyboard and more apps for the Tour too. Used my NE2 on the Tour so will wait at least a year before considering something else. I'm really liking my Tour so no reason to change. Preordered it and it's been rock solid. Who knows what will be out there in a year or 2?
    10-14-09 10:00 PM
    its so tempting. maybe.
    10-14-09 10:10 PM
    Not me I LOVE my tour I might upg my fiance Storm to the Storm 2 though...he hates trackballs so he didnt get the Tour...I need a keyboard
    10-14-09 11:39 PM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD