I have a tour had a curve before...how do I adjust custom profiles like Phone calls only, loud, etc....when I scroll down to custom profiles it says no custom profiles...Thanks for your help
    07-27-09 12:38 PM
    I think if you click and scroll down to set ring tones and alerts when in a profile it will make those changes permanent within that preset profile.

I am still trying to find the one that works best.

Also, I noticed once when charging there was a bedside manner mode. No idea what this is or how to get to it if the charger is not in.
    07-27-09 01:26 PM
    I think if you click and scroll down to set ring tones and alerts when in a profile it will make those changes permanent within that preset profile.

I am still trying to find the one that works best.

Also, I noticed once when charging there was a bedside manner mode. No idea what this is or how to get to it if the charger is not in.
    No it does not permanently change it....so frustrating...
    07-27-09 02:08 PM
    I can't figure out why there are different basic profiles listed because whatever you set in one is reflected in every other basic profile except vibrate. Maybe OS 5 will change that. I don't know. I just create new custom profiles to my liking. Those are independent of the others.
    07-27-09 02:16 PM
    This write up in Crackberry helped me out a lot....hope it helps: http://crackberry.com/customize-soun...lackberry-tour
    07-27-09 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD