Are you happy with how YouTube looks on your tour? How would you say the video quality is .... watchable... decent ..... good etc .... do you think its as good ( but smaller) than on the iphoney balo- ney....?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 01:34 AM
    i think its alright, not up to the level of the ipod touch i have though. Its not bad on the go, but if i have my itouch with me and wifi i would choose it any day over youtube on my tour. Overall its definitely watchable though i dont use it that often though...
    02-06-10 01:42 AM
    Is it just website you watch the videos from or is there an actual app for blackberry and YouTube?

02-06-10 01:48 AM
    Is it just website you watch the videos from or is there an actual app for blackberry and YouTube?

There is an app for it, you can find it in app world. But on the website, its watchable. That's about it. Its definitely not HD, but you can live with it.

02-06-10 06:49 AM
    You can watch any video from m.youtube.com but the quality isn't great on a small screen. Its pretty good for streaming music videos on the go.
    02-06-10 10:20 AM
    Is the quality better with the app?

Is the quality better with the new 5.0 OS?
    02-16-10 11:56 PM
    Is the quality better with the app?

Is the quality better with the new 5.0 OS?
    yes with the app the quality is a little better, I cant thhink of the name of the app in appworld for it, its in the top free apps. Youll notice it doesnt score high on reviews but I like it
    02-17-10 12:14 AM
    TBH the quality sucks and only good for watching quick videos. The app might be a little better though.

02-17-10 12:16 AM
    yes with the app the quality is a little better, I cant thhink of the name of the app in appworld for it, its in the top free apps. Youll notice it doesnt score high on reviews but I like it
    If I'm not mistaken, I believe its called "xenozu youtube player"

02-17-10 07:52 AM
    I sometimes use the website and it's just miserable. The sound quality is terrible.

02-17-10 08:11 AM
    You all should give Vuclip.com a try. It is great, because you don't have to download any software. Also, you can actually save the video to your media card. What I like so much about it is that it formats the video to fill the entire screen of your blackberry, so it is much easier to see. It pulls videos from youtube, as well as a few other sites as well. I have always been able to find any video that I want. Hope you all give it a try!!

02-17-10 10:15 AM
    I watched youtube on my old pearl and even tho the video screen was much smaller, the pixels weren't so stretched... so I think this might be the only the thing I dislike about my Tour compared to my Pearl... but I'll try the app.
    02-17-10 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD