SPAM
    INBOX
    SPAM
    INBOX
    SPAM
    INBOX
    SPAM
    08-22-09 02:28 PM
    I would love to know that too. I don't think you can though. Pretty stupid if you ask me. Inbox...and Spam. 2 whole options to save emails. Not like I would every want to sort them any further than keeping in my Inbox or Spam...
    08-25-09 12:57 PM
    I have 3 e-mail accounts, which would ordinarily amount to 6 folders (1 inbox and 1 spam per acct). On one occasion, I noticed that I had 18 folders. I got concerned and called BB Cust Svc. I was told that every time you send yourself service books, your device establishes new folders. I was instructed to connect to DM and go to: Back-up and Restore > Advanced Tab > Device Databases - scroll down to Folders, highlight and click CLEAR. Upon completion, resend yourself service books and you should only have 1 set of folders per e-mail acct. However, that having been said, I downloaded Enhanced G-Mail several days ago, which caused me to delete and reestablish my G-Mail acct. After doing so, I had to resend service books; so therefore, I conducted the above mentioned procedure prior to resending the service books. After all's said and done, I have no folders at all and everything's working fine, except I don't know why Enhanced G-Mail is always running in the background. Since its not causing any lagging or adversely affecting battery life, I guess I can say, "ITS ALL GOOD".
    Last edited by RegE; 08-25-09 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Omitted word
    08-25-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD