i just downloaded the new app world
    and rebooted my phone but when i clicked the blackberry button i had a star (like the new message thing) on the application center.
    i have NO idea how to get rid of it.
    help?
    08-01-09 06:15 AM
    Try going into messages where it will show you have a new app to download. Then click on that and it should remove it.
    I think this is a new feature of the new version of App World.
    08-01-09 06:24 AM
    I have the same issue, it looks like the * is for the Verizon Song id crap, i don't want this on my phone. I didn't install it, but my light keeps flashing red and it's the only * i have, and no unopened messages. I just did a battery pull to see if that will fix it..

Looks like the Battery pull fixed the notification as well as the light
    Last edited by dditzel72; 08-01-09 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Added info
    08-01-09 07:00 AM
    i just downloaded the new app world
    and rebooted my phone but when i clicked the blackberry button i had a star (like the new message thing) on the application center.
    i have NO idea how to get rid of it.
    help?
    This is a new feature in App World to let you know that anything you downloaded from App World which is in My World within App World has an update to that software and if you launch App World and go into My World it will tell you what upp has a new update like Viigo which I just updated and once you reboot the star is gone and Viigo has some nice new features on version 1.4 which ends in .35

Hope this helps
    08-01-09 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD