Does anybody know if it is possible to stream Sirius Satellite Radio on the Blackberry Bold 9700? The guy i bought it from said that it was possible to stream XM. I assumed (maybe ignorantly?) that this meant I could also access my Sirius account. I have been to the Sirius web site and tried unsuccesfully to launch the online player using the blackberry. The error message is "Browser not Supported. Sorry, Unknown is not supported by the Sirius player. Please upgrade to the latest version to listen to all of our 100% commercial-free blah blah blah" Does anybody have this figured out?
    11-24-09 10:22 AM
    you're in the wrong section buddy, just a heads up .... anybpdy know if it works for the tour though
    11-24-09 10:34 AM
    Maybe someone in the 9700 forum would know
    11-24-09 10:43 AM
    Sirius and XM aren't available on BB at this time. Haven't heard whether it's gonna happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 10:45 AM
    It's available on the iPhone but you can't get Stern yet. The licensing is not yet worked out. That's the only reason I have SiriusXM so until then I won't have a reason to listen on my BB.
    11-24-09 10:55 AM
    Thanks everybody. Not sure how I got in the wrong area.
    11-24-09 11:23 AM
    It's available on the iPhone but you can't get Stern yet. The licensing is not yet worked out. That's the only reason I have SiriusXM so until then I won't have a reason to listen on my BB.
    I wonder why Stern isn't working on the Iphone. My Windows Mobile phone had all the online sirius stations working on ATT (as of a year ago anyway). Worked great and wish it would work on BB.
    11-24-09 12:27 PM
    Thanks everybody. Not sure how I got in the wrong area.
    Not sure what they mean by being in the wrong area. My search was "Bold 9700 Sirius" and it brought me here. So part of this area must be right.
    12-07-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD