I don't know what happen.. I updated my blackberry with that new OS stuff and now I can't get the maps, and the word docs or anything.. I needed that stuff.. Somebody please help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 11:53 PM
    are you sure they are not on your berry? did you check your applications list?
    01-14-10 11:54 PM
    I don't know what happen.. I updated my blackberry with that new OS stuff and now I can't get the maps, and the word docs or anything.. I needed that stuff.. Somebody please help

They may have been inadvertently unchecked in DM; I'd start by looking there.
    01-14-10 11:54 PM
    Your berry would have backed up a loader file and placed it inside deskyop manger under restore. It will be dated the same as the day that you upgraded. if you need it
    01-14-10 11:55 PM
    Yeah I checked and they weren't there
    are you sure they are not on your berry? did you check your applications list?
    01-14-10 11:57 PM
    Same thing happen to me after updating DM won't reconize core stuff only 3rd pty and themes. I used a loader not DM to update. I was told I would have to reload the OS again.

01-15-10 12:41 AM
    I was told to do the same thing.
    Same thing happen to me after updating DM won't reconize core stuff only 3rd pty and themes. I used a loader not DM to update. I was told I would have to reload the OS again.

01-15-10 12:46 AM
    You shouldn't have to reload the whole OS. You can load those apps without wiping or reloading. I'd suggest running app loader again and seeing what turns up in the options to load. If the things you want are already there, then you can just check the boxes and click next, they will load without a problem. If they are not, you will have to load an .alx file, which if it was ever created, would be in a folder on your computer (hidden) named [your pin]. If you can't do either of these, then these apps are in a stock OS so you should be able to reload and get them, just be sure to check them off when you load. But if you run loader.exe you should be able to load them in there.
    01-15-10 06:47 AM
    open your DM and go to restore programs and check the boxes for the programs that were taken off your phone and then click next...takes a few minutes to restore the programs
    01-15-10 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD