I have the Storm. Got it on day 1. Upgraded all along the way, am now at .148. My reception sucks everywhere, and I am totally fed up with the POS. How can I get a Tour and dump my Storm. I am a VIP with VZ and have just changed plans to a 1400 min F & F plan about a month ago with 3 lines total have been a customer for 8 years. Whats the best route to go?
    07-06-09 05:19 PM
    I have the Storm. Got it on day 1. Upgraded all along the way, am now at .148. My reception sucks everywhere, and I am totally fed up with the POS. How can I get a Tour and dump my Storm. I am a VIP with VZ and have just changed plans to a 1400 min F & F plan about a month ago with 3 lines total have been a customer for 8 years. Whats the best route to go?
    well, you could call up verizon, tell them your situation and that your having a lot of problems with the storm. Say your fed up with it and would like a replacment new phone besides the storm. Keep in mind be extreamly repectful to verizon, repect goes a long ways with people.
    If it works out, they might give you the Tour, but you would have to pay the 200 bucks for it most likly and sign a new 2 year contract
    07-06-09 05:21 PM
    In the most polite, civil, and uncondescending way I can ask, what makes you think reception will be any better on the Tour?
    07-06-09 05:23 PM
    Is it hard to use the search function for this? There has been so many threads on this already.

Anyway, sell your storm on ebay or craigslist and put that toward the full retail of the tour.
    07-06-09 06:06 PM
    07-06-09 06:15 PM
    Sell it to me pm me if u want to sell it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 06:18 PM
    This is exactly what worries me. I get really bad reception in my house with Verizon. Had to give up the Storm, which worked well in every other area. There is no guarantee that the Tour will be any better. And I'm not willing to move, btw! The coverage map shows strong coverage in my area. I get great reception with the other carriers. Go figure!
    07-06-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD