I can't for the life of me figure out how to delete a recurring event from my calender directly from my blackberry. help please! This is annoying the crap outta me.
    10-04-10 06:16 PM
    Just click on it, when the popup comes up to open the appointment choose "Open the Series" Then hit menu button and delete.

Or just highlight it, click menu button, then select delete, and choose "Delete Series"
    10-04-10 06:31 PM
    It's not giving me the option to delete the series. It just says delete and it gets deleted for that day. I went into my google account and deleted it there figuring my google sync keeps adding it. We'll see if that did it. Thanks!
    10-04-10 06:41 PM
    Ahhh, mentioning you use GoogleSync would have helped to begin with.

You created this event in your Google calendar didn't you? The problem is when GoogleSync runs it syncs all you calendar events, not knowing if it's a recurring event or not. So all the entries on your BB are actually classified as one time events.

What you did, deleting it from Google, might work. You might need change your GoogleSync settings to sync differently to get the event to clear though.
    10-04-10 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD