id like to make the same entry every 2 weeks. i manually entered the info until 2011, but id like to have it indefinite.

any idea how (or IF) i can do that?
    11-28-09 01:54 PM
    When you create the event, there should be an option for recurring
    11-28-09 02:07 PM
    yeah it's right below the conference call check box. it's "recurrence", but it only shows none, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. not bi-weekly.
    11-28-09 04:05 PM
    You're right, but you can customize days and weeks further...for example for days, you can set: every 7 days, or for week, you can select the days of the week, plus a number...for example: every two weeks, on m, w, f. I've attached a screenshot below. Only issue is for google sync users, google does not usually sync this info correctly as their recurrence settings are different.

[
    yeah it's right below the conference call check box. it's "recurrence", but it only shows none, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. not bi-weekly.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 05:01 PM
    I totally didn't notice the days further! nice! I haven't had to do that in my calendar, just the normal recurrence.
    11-28-09 05:07 PM
    EXCELLENT. thank you guys.
    11-29-09 07:49 AM
    I think I'm going to have to go to college to learn to use my tour
    11-29-09 02:53 PM
    You'll pick up on stuff like this a bit at a time. Still learning mine after a year with it, so don't feel bad about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD