Hi,

I'm a brand new BB user. Just bout my first Blackberry phone (Tour) on Sunday and i'm loving it. As I use it more and more, i'm running into little things that i just hope I haven't figured out. One being that I cannot seem to delete all my text messages at once. Is this option not available or am i missing something. Will suck to have to just sit there and delete 1 by 1. Thanks
    07-14-09 11:21 AM
    Hold down shift>scroll down to group highlight your text messages>delete.
    Just like a PC for the most part.
    07-14-09 11:22 AM
    You can also scroll until you have the date selected, press the BB/menu button and select Delete Prior.
    07-14-09 11:23 AM
    Hi,

I'm a brand new BB user. Just bout my first Blackberry phone (Tour) on Sunday and i'm loving it. As I use it more and more, i'm running into little things that i just hope I haven't figured out. One being that I cannot seem to delete all my text messages at once. Is this option not available or am i missing something. Will suck to have to just sit there and delete 1 by 1. Thanks
    Go to top and HIGHLIGHT todays date, hit BB button, select delete previous.

You can also you SHIFT
    if you go into your inbox and go to options there is a way to seperate out text/mms from email messages. This would make it easier to clean up
    Where's the "That Was Easy" button????
    07-14-09 11:27 AM
    With the inbox (email, but I assume it's the same of SMS), you can go to a certain date (select the date, not the messages from that day) and select "delete prior".
    07-14-09 11:28 AM
    Man you guys are quick! Thanks!
    07-14-09 11:44 AM
    Go to top and HIGHLIGHT todays date, hit BB button, select delete previous.

You can also you SHIFT
    Yup easiest way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD