I apologize if there is already a thread on this I did browse through quickly, however I am in a rush to get to work. I just bought my tour yesterday after having gone through the storm to the curve back to the storm and then back to the curve. I cannot stand some of the applications that verizon takes into their hands to put on my phone such as: My Verizon, Slacker Radio, VZ Navigator, Visual Voice Mail. I have been trying to get rid of these along with others such as Yahoo! Messenger. I have always been able to delete them from my other phones with ease. I am some how having a ton of trouble, even going to advanced options to the application list I cannot find any of these programs. I understand I did not install them but still they are on my phone and I would prefer to just get rid of them and don't feel I should resort to hiding them.

Thank you so much for any help and again I apologize if there is already a thread or post on this!
    10-19-09 07:28 AM
    they are not the actual applications, just links to the downloads for them. hide them and all will be well, that is what i did.
    you can delete them from your service books but they will come back when you reboot.
    10-19-09 07:41 AM
    I made a separate folder and label it 'unused apps' and move 'em all in there.
    10-19-09 08:18 AM
    Now hide the folder so its clean.
    10-19-09 08:37 AM
    Why would you want to delete Slacker Radio? That's a good app. That and FlyCast. They're both good radio apps.
    10-19-09 09:45 AM
    Thanks everyone for your help!!
    10-19-09 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD