Hi there,
    When I clear my phone logs or sms/mms logs, the chats do not dissapear nor do the people ive called. Is there a way to totally clear the logs completely without having to delete the conversation one by one??
    12-02-09 06:11 AM
    yeah I have the same thign on my Tour running 5.0.230 it sucks deleting the entire SMS group only to have to go back and delete yet again each sms name one by one.

not sure if this is how 5.0 is on every other phone or just .230 on the tour?
    12-02-09 06:42 AM
    You should be able to highlight the first phone log or sms/mms log and hit the shift button and go down to the last phone log or sms/mms log and it should highlight them all and then delete like normal and it should delete all
    12-02-09 07:02 AM
    You should be able to highlight the first phone log or sms/mms log and hit the shift button and go down to the last phone log or sms/mms log and it should highlight them all and then delete like normal and it should delete all
    I won't let you do that anymore. It's either message by message or the entire chat. Bit of a pain when you want to save only part of the conversation and clear room from the rest.
    12-02-09 08:14 AM
    nope.. it only deletes the conversations.. not the person who you were talking too.

you have to have 5.0 in order to know what were talking about
    12-02-09 08:30 AM
    I'm running .230 and if you go to "View Folder", you can delete the phone log and specific sms messages and not the entire SMS thread.
    12-02-09 11:23 AM
    Deleting the phone log used to remove all the calls from the phone function, the latest update, that doesn't work anymore

The post above about highlighting the first holding shift and scrolling to the last and deleting DOES WORK NOW!!!

That never used to work like that.
    04-16-10 09:52 AM
    Deleting the phone log used to remove all the calls from the phone function, the latest update, that doesn't work anymore

The post above about highlighting the first holding shift and scrolling to the last and deleting DOES WORK NOW!!!

That never used to work like that.
    That's an interesting trick. I didn't know you could do that.
    04-16-10 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD