Currently my calender does not sync all the appt ment and events on my outlook calender.
    09-01-09 07:03 PM
    My advice would be to do this:

Sign up for a google calendar (if you have not already done so) and download the google calendar sync app for your PC.

then download the google calendar sync app for your BB and sync your computer to your google calendar and your BB to your google calendar and your computer to your Google calendar and you should be good to go.

This will allow you to sync your calendar OTA without much effort and zero cost. Let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to help.
    09-01-09 07:36 PM
    My advice would be to do this:

Sign up for a google calendar (if you have not already done so) and download the google calendar sync app for your PC.

then download the google calendar sync app for your BB and sync your computer to your google calendar and your BB to your google calendar and your computer to your Google calendar and you should be good to go.

This will allow you to sync your calendar OTA without much effort and zero cost. Let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to help.
    This is the method I've used for about a year now. I started this on my Curve and have continued with my Tour. My only comment/complaint is that I end up with duplicate entries (usually three) on my Tour for most events - the same thing happened on my Curve as well. This may be due to a configuration setting on the Google or Outlook side, although I've tried several things to correct this with no success.
    09-01-09 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD