Got my replacement Tour. Trying to back up all my info - apps, contact lists, etc. EVERYTHING so that I can just start up the new one, activate it, and restore it. is that the way to do it? I connected my current BB to laptop with desktop manager and it automatically synced my contacts, notes, and tasks. It didn't appear to sync my apps etc. Anyone have any advice on what to do? I want to keep everything.
    12-26-09 10:06 PM
    Anyone who knows please let me know ASAP. I need to transfer phones immediately. Thanks
    12-26-09 10:21 PM
    You may want to check out this application. It is mentioned that you can back up your 3rd party applications with this. Make sure to sport them a dontation if it works!
    BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) v1.6 Released | CrackBerry.com

Direct link:

RIMGeeks.com • View topic - [Beta][10/25/09] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.7.0
    12-26-09 10:30 PM
    Backup third party apps using the instructions in my signature then do a backup using dm on the backup and restore screen. That should capture all your information

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 11:43 PM
    I'm looking to get the tour in a few days. I have the curve at the moment. Using the app mentioned above, will I be able to back up all the apps on my curve and be able to transfer then over to a tour?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 11:48 PM
    don't hijack my thread, por favor
    12-27-09 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD