I know this site has a link to several Hosted BES websites, however; has anyone setup a Hosted BES with any company yet? If you have on the Tour or any BB, would you comment on the company you chose? Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.
    07-12-09 08:53 PM
    What are you trying to accomplish by using a Hosted BES solution? there might be some alternatives ways to get what you want done.
    07-12-09 09:45 PM
    I'm using BES through GoDaddy. It works great!
    07-12-09 09:58 PM
    I want the functionality of BES, wirelessly sync MS Exchange account, contacts, tasks, and notes. We have an exchange server at work, however; too small of a agency to purchase BES. If I could pay $10 a month for someone else to do so I will. Most of the "Hosted BES" companies say you must purchase both an exchange email address for a montly fee and a BES monthly fee. I do not wish to go this route and have to use thier email address. I want my current exchange account to be linked via a third party BES. I know someone out there does this without purchasing an exchange email address from them. Any help would be appreciated!!
    07-13-09 12:32 PM
    Hey all,

Im a BES newbie with my new BlackBerry Flip, I signed up with CityNet ComPuting about 2 months ago and love there 9.99 BES service and have had no issues at all, im debating upgrading to the higher plan with them and wanna know if anyone else on here is using them or have used them after the company merger. I read some past threads about there service but it seems with the new owners the service rocks. Any input is appreciated!

thanks.
    07-13-09 05:33 PM
    Looks like CityNet is for TMobile users only.

Anyone else know of any other Hosted BES for just $10 a month?
    07-13-09 07:57 PM
    Look at exchangemymail.com. MS exchange and BES hosting around $20/mo. Its awesome.
    07-13-09 08:08 PM
    I use rackspace.com and I have no complaints. Tech support is awesome too. If you are just going to use it for a couple people you can contact rim to get a license for a couple of people. I got a 5 user license for free back when I was trying to setup a BES at my office.
    07-13-09 08:48 PM
    Nope there for everyone!... ive used them when i was with att, nextel and now t-mobile...

07-15-09 03:38 PM
    They also have reseller plans as well.
    07-15-09 03:39 PM
    Also there basic plan is only 9.99 without outlook access and i believe 14.99 with total. Both are pretty close to your 10.00
    07-15-09 03:42 PM

Uhh, BES does not care what carrier your using. I have a mix of TMo and Big Red users on my BES.

Perhaps they just want to sell you something?
    07-15-09 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD