Hey all,

I remember in the past (with Windows mobile phones) there were plenty of mods and themes that allowed you to have upcoming calendar dates on the homescreen.

I have seen several BB themes that allow this. However, I LOVE the default, Sprint BB theme - and wanted to know if there was an app that allowed the calendar appointments to show on the homescreen.

If it's ONLY available via a new theme, is there one that stays true to the stock theme, yet adds this feature (and is free?)

Thanks a ton in advance,

Matt!
    11-15-09 08:36 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/si...y-free-292339/
    Today theme from enrique, thats what im running,
    Identical to stock theme and it adds calender appointements on home screen. No issues or lagg and its free. I think it is exactly what you are looking for. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by GG1; 11-15-09 at 08:58 PM.
    11-15-09 08:47 PM
    Of you're running a 5.0 OS, all you have to do is (from your homescreen) hit the BB button to show all of your icons. Next, hit the BB button to bring up a menu and select Options. From there you will see a section called "Home Screen Layout" where, in the dropdown menu, you will be able to select the "Today" layout. Free and built into the OS so you won't experience any memory leaks.

The bad part is that it isn't customizable.
    11-15-09 09:36 PM
    Of you're running a 5.0 OS, all you have to do is (from your homescreen) hit the BB button to show all of your icons. Next, hit the BB button to bring up a menu and select Options. From there you will see a section called "Home Screen Layout" where, in the dropdown menu, you will be able to select the "Today" layout. Free and built into the OS so you won't experience any memory leaks.

The bad part is that it isn't customizable.

This is exactly what am looking for but I don't have 5.0. Waiting on a official release. Good to know though.
    12-15-09 09:37 PM
    This is exactly what am looking for but I don't have 5.0. Waiting on a official release. Good to know though.

"Waiting on aN official release."

One question....why?
    12-15-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD