Hi everyone,

I've attached a screenshot of my home screen - I have the update icon for App updates that I have downloaded via BlackBerry App World...only trouble is, when i go to BB App World, there is no updates and they don't appear in the messages list like normal... any suggestions?
    08-30-09 06:06 PM
    totally off subject but how did you take a snap shot of your homescreen?
    08-30-09 06:15 PM
    totally off subject but how did you take a snap shot of your homescreen?
    Go to m.thetechmogul.com from your BlackBerry browser and download CaptureIt.

Once installed, set one of your convenience keys to the CaptureIt application via Options>Screen/Keyboard. Once done, whenever you push that convenience key (if the keyboard isn't locked) it will take a screenshot.
    08-30-09 06:18 PM
    a couple weeks ago this was a big issue. I believe the resolution was either a battery pull, or "give it time" and the notifications went away. The solution i came up with for myself was I uninstalled App World
    08-30-09 06:19 PM
    a couple weeks ago this was a big issue. I believe the resolution was either a battery pull, or "give it time" and the notifications went away. The solution i came up with for myself was I uninstalled App World
    Cheers man. I've tried a battery pull, no dice. I guess I'll just give it a little time and see if it vanishes...not the end of the world I suppose.
    08-30-09 06:21 PM
    thanks for the help
    08-30-09 06:22 PM
    Go to you folder that has all your messages (sms, emails, etc..) and there will be 3 messages in there that you need to open and the symbol will go away
    08-30-09 08:00 PM
    Go to you folder that has all your messages (sms, emails, etc..) and there will be 3 messages in there that you need to open and the symbol will go away
    I know that there is supposed to be, but like I said, there is no messages in the list like there normally would be, and no updates for my apps are available. I guess I just have to wait and see if it goes away... I've tried several reboots with no dice.
    08-30-09 11:25 PM
    So you tried the battery pull?

Go on to app world and make sure there is nothing that needs updating there. If that doesnt work... go to your messages folder and press U. That brings you to any unread messages. I had the same problem yesterday and pressing U worked.

Good luck.
    08-31-09 02:59 AM
    I know that there is supposed to be, but like I said, there is no messages in the list like there normally would be, and no updates for my apps are available. I guess I just have to wait and see if it goes away... I've tried several reboots with no dice.
    Do you have any BBM invite requests pending?
    08-31-09 07:05 AM
    I have the same problem currently. If you came up with a way to resolve it, let me know!
    09-11-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD