Hey guys quick question, is it possible to create a new picture folder, place certain pictures in there, and then hide it? Usually when people look at your phone the first thing they jump to is texts or pictures so I was just curious if it was possible and if so, how?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 02:18 AM
    Yep. Get BB Scout. Free app I think it is called file scout now.

09-01-09 04:13 AM
    Yep. Get BB Scout. Free app I think it is called file scout now.

I looked it up, its 4.99 on bb app world. There's no free way to do this already on the blackberry? Surprising since you can hide other things. Thank you for your response though!

09-01-09 05:29 AM
    No need to spend money. Create your new folder. Then select options and add that folder to your exclude folders. You will need to un exclude it to add more pictures or anything else because it won't be scanned by the picture app.

09-01-09 05:32 AM
    Why not just go into the properties of that folder and click the hidden check box?? Am I missing something here?
    09-01-09 05:48 AM
    I tried both of those. When I go to exclude it, the new folder I created doesn't show up. And when I go to click hidden under properties it doesn't allow me to for some reason. :-/

09-01-09 06:09 AM
    4.99 that's hilarious you can get it free straight from them.

09-01-09 06:44 AM
    What I did is create a folder (don't hide it). Its in my picture named pic goodies
    Then put pics in it. Each pic will have to be hidden, but the when someone opens that folder nothing shows
    Just the I do it. Hope this helps

We all have stuff others don't need. Need to see

09-01-09 08:37 AM
    No need to spend money. Create your new folder. Then select options and add that folder to your exclude folders. You will need to un exclude it to add more pictures or anything else because it won't be scanned by the picture app.

exactly.

make a folder, load it with pictures, then goto your media options and set it to exclude your new folder. very simple. free.

and to look at them at a later date or add more, obviously you must un-exclude it.
    09-01-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD