Hello all,

I recently bought a tour and am having issues in the vibrate mode. When I choose the Vibrate mode I modify it so the my email accounts flashes, but the vibrate mode is OFF. I do this so I still get the vibrate for my other functions and since I get so much mail I don't want it vibrating every time a message comes in.

In the settings for each account I have turned the vibrate option to off but it still vibrates, am I setting something wrong? or is this a default on this phone?

Thank you for your help
    08-25-09 11:36 AM
    You haven't seen anything yet! The profiles were designed to be SET in the 'normal' setting with the 'medium' and 'loud' being the same profile essentially, just louder. However, that doesn't work as expected. In normal, I have set my (3) e-mail accounts to mute / no vibe, and it works just fine. In medium or loud, I get (1) random audible notification for my [muted] incoming e-mails; and in vibrate, I get (2) vibe alerts for my [no vibe / alert] incoming e-mails.

Now, I've noticed that regardless of the 'audible' profile I have set, I only get (1) alert, where I used to get (3). Looks like we just gotta hang-on till there's either an update or a new OS pushed out. Hopefully, it will either restore the customization abilities likening that of the Curve, or fix the bug that's been identified.
    08-25-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD