Hi!
    I just recently (today) received an unlocked sprint blackberry 9630. I put in my tmobile sim card and everything seemed to be working for the most part. However, I have encountered a few problems. My appworld won't seem to work and I called tmobile and they said that this could possibly be due to a current outage? Also, my BBM seems to not be working correctly either. I added a contact and I sent a message but then after a while it says that the contact is unreachable and when I try to send them messages they never send. But it still says that I'm available. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with these problems. Thanks!
    06-09-10 07:39 PM
    I'm experiencing the same issue. I call T mobile and they will let you do all this unnecessary troubleshooting instead of telling you that they are having trouble with non t-mobile devices. The messed up part is they don't know the issue or dont have an estimate time in which it will be fixed. o_O. Here is more information on it Berryology.com; Home of the unlocked BlackBerry. � T-Mobile having data issues with unsupported devices.
    Last edited by juice624; 06-16-10 at 10:36 AM.
    06-16-10 10:34 AM
    I heard they were doing this on purpose. To keep non tmo devices off their service. Not allowing data and such.
    06-16-10 12:47 PM
    Wouldn't surprise me. They had to figure out a way to keep people using 9700 instead of switching to 9650.

Hopefully they will get it straightened out, or at least come out with a public announcement about it.
    06-16-10 12:53 PM
    I would think this would apply to Tour deivces as well

http://crackberry.com/t-mobile-killi...-storm-devices
    06-16-10 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD