I was checking my messages and my Tour cut off as if it was resetting, but never cut back on. I did nothing unusual before it happened and have not downloaded anything to it. It just died. The red light flasshed when i pulled the battery but never cut on and I just tried a second battery pull and this time nothing happened...not even a red light.

Does anyone know of a problem like this or a solution?
    10-30-09 09:52 AM
    Sounds like a dead battery. Try charging it and see what happens.
    10-30-09 09:53 AM
    Sounds like a dead battery. Try charging it and see what happens.
    I had just unplugged it 10 minutes ago from the charger.
    10-30-09 09:55 AM
    Take it to a store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 10:01 AM
    DId you do a battery pull? Also try this: Pull battery and device on wall charger, then insert the battery.
    10-30-09 10:02 AM
    I had just unplugged it 10 minutes ago from the charger.

I had the same issue happen on my Pearl and it turn out the battery was shot.

Take the battery out of the Tour and lay it on a hard, flat surface and try to spin it. If it spins fairly easily, the battery is no good. If it doesn't spin then the battery is good. After that it might be time to get a replacement.

But try the charger first.
    10-30-09 10:02 AM
    DId you do a battery pull? Also try this: Pull battery and device on wall charger, then insert the battery.
    That may have worked. The phone is coming back up as if its resetting. Thanks!
    10-30-09 10:04 AM
    Thanks everyone for such quick responses. A lot faster than Sprint repair help I am back up and running now. Yippee!!!
    10-30-09 10:22 AM
    Thanks everyone for such quick responses. A lot faster than Sprint repair help I am back up and running now. Yippee!!!
    any time you ever have an issue pull the battery. usually fixes it.
    10-30-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD