So I have sprint and just upgraded to the 4.1.57 os or whatever is close to that and now my phone is freakin when I put it on vibrate everything is quiet like normal but when my phone looses signal it honks loudy twice and says signal not available or something like that.....when it comes back into service it does the same ****. It never used to do this with the original os but when ur in a movie it gets annoying really quick...anyone know how to shut this off???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 10:07 AM
    Do you have an app that is monitoring your signal strength? If so, open the app and disable the alert.
    10-29-09 11:55 AM
    Ill look...I don't know how but my signal was on global and I switched it to 1XEV and it hasn't done it yet so hopefully that is the fix

10-29-09 12:11 PM
    Be sure to post back. I'm curious, if you aren't running a signal monitoring app, is this a .57 upgrade.
    10-29-09 12:21 PM
    Ok I changed the signal and it stil does it....does anyone know where to go or see if a program if monitoring my connections. Its f in annoying when u have it on vibrated and it speaks out load

10-29-09 08:13 PM
    I have .57 and do not have that issue. Then again,
    I never lost my signal.

10-29-09 08:16 PM
    So seems when I canceled out of sprint navigation the problem has been fixed...I had the program closed and I just completely exited out of it and did a battery pull and everything is fine sorry to waste ur time

10-31-09 08:16 AM
    sorry to waste ur time

Yeah, how dare you???!!!

10-31-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD