This is my first blackberry and I have the tour. Im still learning but getting tired of not figuring a few things out. How do I delete multiple text msg's at one time without individualy having to delete them? How do I send multiple msgs with out having to click one name then go back and click "add to" then doing it over and over? I also need ideas to extend my battery life, I have my gps off and screen dimmed. I have no voicemails and the little vcmail symbol will not go away. lol.. I have a lot of figuring out to do one this phone. Whatever help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You
    Last edited by kindralee83; 12-17-09 at 02:02 PM.
    12-17-09 01:58 PM
    Hold down your aA shift button as you scroll down, this will highlight them and then you can delete.
    12-17-09 02:02 PM
    To delete multiple messages, you can also highlight the date bar thinger (I am new, too, and I don't know all the lingo!) that says Fri, Dec 25, 2009, and then click the blackberry menu button and select delete prior. That works for the email as well. I'm afraid I can't suggest other ideas for your issues, but there are a lot of crackberry posts with tips to increase battery life, like putting the phone into standby mode. Just search the forum.
    12-26-09 10:28 PM
    Delete prior works great. Also are you using visual voicemail? I know that visual voicemail or if you have hidden a folder like sms or something similar, it may keep the message indicator on until you open that folder. Let me know if that works. Thanks.
    12-26-09 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD