Can anyone tell me why I can't order the tour yet? I thought the online part for upgrades was all set??

When I try to order it says not available yet.

The selection you made is unavailable at this timeBrowse one of the options below to choose a different plan or phone, or call (800) 2-JOIN-IN for assistance.
    07-06-09 08:26 AM
    I just got all the way to the Confirm Shipping step of my order and I could not complete the order. The Zip code I was trying to send to (work) is different from my billing Zip (apt) there will be nobody there to sign for the package....so now what!? but, at least I was able to order the Tour no problem - Im an existing cust. I guess I HAVE to get to a VZW store, unless anybody has a work around for this?
    07-06-09 08:35 AM
    If you have an employee discount on your line, you can't pre-order it. At least that is what they told me.......
    07-06-09 08:46 AM
    Well thats what it looks like I have---So any idea when i can order it??

Thankjs
    07-06-09 08:57 AM
    You'll be able to order it online when it actually releases on the 12th. I'm in the same boat.
    07-06-09 08:59 AM
    Ok...THANKS for the speedy help! Its amazing no one on the phone could come up with that answer!!
    07-06-09 09:01 AM
    I think alot of VZW reps are mushrooms... kept in the dark and fed... ummm... you know. They hardly ever seem knowledgeable about company release dates, or issues with the Verizon website.
    07-06-09 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD