Hi All,

I have Verizon Wireless and this is my first Blackberry. I have a few questions:

1) When I delete an email in Gmail, the email remains untouched on my device. How can I set it up that if I delete an email in Gmail, it WILL delete from my device.

When I delete an email on my device, the email is deleted in my gmail account. This is fine.

2) I sync my calendar with Outlook. How can I get my appointments to show up on the Home Screen?

3) When I get an SMS or MMS, they do not show up in Messages. I need to goto the Main Menu, and to the SMS/MMS screen. Anyway to get these to show up in Messages?

Thanks,
    Nick
    09-11-09 03:43 PM
    1) The way BIS email works, the reconcile is one way. If you delete on your device, you can choose to delete it on the server at the same time. However, this will not work in reverse. Nothing to be done with that.

2)In order to have your appointments show up in the Home screen, you have to be running a theme with the "Today" feature. You can browse the our theme forums here, and should be able to find one you like.

3) Open your "Messages", hit the BB Key and select "Options". Under "General Options" set SMS and Email inboxes to "Combined".
    09-11-09 03:54 PM
    The person above me answered the questions correctly so all I have left to say is Congrats on your 1st BB! Lol
    09-11-09 04:00 PM
    Thank you both! I may have more questions !! lol
    09-11-09 04:06 PM
    Feel free to ask.

Welcome to CB, and congrats on your first BB!
    09-11-09 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD