Was listening to some music on my Tour yesterday, and when I tried to make and recieve a call today, the headset icon appears above the phone icon, and no audio comes through the ear piece, even though nothing is in the audio jack.

I already did a battery pull, and the problem remains. Anyone know how to fix this?
    08-12-09 10:19 AM
    Can anyone help me out? I can't even make a call I need to right now
    08-12-09 11:09 AM
    When my Storm did this, the fix ended up being reinserting some headphones and pulling them out slowly.

There might be more on this if you search the forums.
    08-12-09 11:14 AM
    When my Storm did this, the fix ended up being reinserting some headphones and pulling them out slowly.

There might be more on this if you search the forums.
    Thanks, I'll have to try this when I get home. It's just concerning this even happened.
    08-12-09 11:48 AM
    Just had the same issue and used the insert headset and removed slowly fix and it worked.
    It absolutely sucks because I missed a very important call before I figured out that it was stuck in headset mode. Second big fault (trackball being the other) from my otherwise beloved tour! Come on RIM!
    08-13-09 12:09 PM
    sometimes if u pull all the excess cotton off of a q-tip and wet it with a little alcohol u can use the q-tip to clean the jack and that works. Its not a rim issue this happens with head phone jacks on all phones
    08-13-09 12:30 PM
    I just took mine to verizon they fiXed it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 12:44 PM
    I can confirm that pulling the headphone jack out slowly works. For me it took multiple tries

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD