I just put my storm in the mail since I sold it on ebay and bought a Tour. I made the mistake of not getting my PIN and writing it down. I have a few apps that I want to transfer over but the licenses are linked to the old PIN. I can transfer them if I can find out what my pin was. Any ideas on where I might find it? Would it be in a backup file from DM? Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 08:31 PM
    If you do not know- you can tech at VZW and they can check with tech anaylist. They can find the old pin number.
    07-15-09 08:33 PM
    Thanks. I'll give that a try.

07-15-09 08:34 PM
    Have someone from your old BBM contact list give it to you. Just a thought.
    07-15-09 08:34 PM
    I just put my storm in the mail since I sold it on ebay and bought a Tour. I made the mistake of not getting my PIN and writing it down. I have a few apps that I want to transfer over but the licenses are linked to the old PIN. I can transfer them if I can find out what my pin was. Any ideas on where I might find it? Would it be in a backup file from DM? Any help would be appreciated.

If you didn't switch over your BIS yet, when you log in and go to "change device" it will show the current PIN IIRC.
    07-15-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD