So I figured the title would get the attention. Love my BB to much to do that.

Back to the issue at hand. I decided that I would finally take the plunge and load OS 5 on my phone. This is not the first time I have installed a leaked software as I had the Storm before and installed many on the phone. For some reason I cant install OS 5 on my Tour. I am running Vista. I have deleted all other OS's from my computer. I have deleted the vendor file. I have restarted my computer multiple times, and still for some reason cant load the OS. I have tried going through both DM and App loader.

I am frustrated beyond belief that I cant get this to work. I have searched and cant find anything to help me.

I would really appreciate any ideas from anyone at this point.

Thanks in advance

PS Its a little after 2 am local for me and I have to be up for work at 6, hopefully my fellow addicts will have good news in a few short hours.
    Last edited by cmp1032; 12-01-09 at 02:09 AM.
    12-01-09 02:05 AM
    I had the same issue , first make sure you only have that os installed ) sometimes multiple os installed causes a issue). Use bbsak 1.7 to load the os , should work perfect also you might as well backup with DM and do a 507 wipe with bbsak and then load the os , specially when putting on leaks a clean install is better ..

P.s am also running 5.0 on my tour ( its smooth)
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 02:22 AM
    could be a problem that 64-bit people were having, something about where you're grabbing your OS from and how you install it, are you 32-bit or 64-bit with Vista?
    12-01-09 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD