Does this all sound right? I installed 5.0.0.230 to my computer. I then installed the 50v7.11 Hybrid over that. Finally I swapped the radio file from .230 to .191. I shrunk the OS to get rid of a few things I did not want. So....I guess now I am ready to install if I have done everything correctly. How long does it normally take for the install process?
    12-19-09 05:54 AM
    Caution - well, a suggestion: Do your own backup using Desktop Manager. While the process should do it, it does not hurt and only takes moments to do it yourself so you are doubly protected. I also have started using BBSAK to backup all the cod (the app programs) files myself, too.

It sounds as if you have done everything right. They suggest that the upgrade could take up to about 2 hours - some parts go rather fast and there is a rather slow process and you start to wonder what is happening or not. Just let it continue. When I installed a week ago, it actually went rather fast and I was happily surprised. Upgrades on my 8830 use to take almost an hour.

Good luck
    12-19-09 09:45 AM
    on my tour it takes about 20min...you guys have some long upgrading times..
    12-19-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD