whenever i try typing an email i always have to go to the gmail app because it has all of my email addresses and it has the auto fill-in function.

i was thinking perhaps i could just import all of the email addresses from my gmail and yahoo accounts directly into the tour. that way i can write emails using the tours own software. i like the gmail app, but honestly i rarely use it. i like the fact that all of my messages are sent directly to the messages folder. and when i receive an email i dont want to switch over to the gmail app just to reply or forward the email.

does that make sense?

is there a way to do this?
    08-10-09 10:25 AM
    I never use gmail go I can't help you there but I know Yahoo has a sync tool that will sync your yahoo contacts with outlook. Then all you have to do is sync your outlook and BB.
    08-10-09 10:46 AM
    Google has 'Google Sync' which is available to sync your gmail contacts to your BB contacts. I use it exclusively and all mail sent from my BB shows up as a sent item in gmail. I have not had the gmail app open for months.

Is this what you are wanting to do?
    08-10-09 10:58 AM
    I never use gmail go I can't help you there but I know Yahoo has a sync tool that will sync your yahoo contacts with outlook. Then all you have to do is sync your outlook and BB.
    OOOH! i tried that and i copied all of my contacts into outlook. thats really helpful. but then i tried using the desktop manager and i cant get the desktop manager to copy my contacts from outlook into my bberry

Google has 'Google Sync' which is available to sync your gmail contacts to your BB contacts. I use it exclusively and all mail sent from my BB shows up as a sent item in gmail. I have not had the gmail app open for months.

Is this what you are wanting to do?
    im downloading this app right now. lemme see if it works.
    08-10-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD