Hi guys I"ve been trying to find an updated answer to a similar question but most responses I find are dated in 2008, perhaps I'm not typing the question properly so figured I'd try this.

My question is. I have a blackberry tour and I use a macbook. I am starting a business with another guy who will also be on a blackberry and am trying to find a program that will act the same as what I've read about for mobilme. The main function that we are looking for is if I add a job to my calendar on my blackberry is there an app that will auto sync that same job to his blackberry on the other side of the city along with syncing it to my laptop while being out in the field away from my laptop to do a physical sync?

Thanks guys really appreciate the help
    02-25-10 07:34 PM
    I wonder if you you guys start a gmail account and both tie into with google sync, if this would work for you. This might merge other data on your deivces such contacts etc though. Not sure if you can tell google sync which data you want sync'd. If this can be done, then just set it to sync the calendar, but this would sync all calendar entries on both devices business or not.
    02-25-10 07:45 PM
    You can have google sync only sync appts so that might be a option. Goodluck
    02-25-10 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD