I just got my BB Tour 9630 and am struggling with icons. Though all these icons are installed on my BB but I was not able to see them - BB Messenger , Facebook, Google Talk, BB Application World, yahoo messenger..

After doing hiding a few and then doing "show all".. I was able to manage to get G talk and BB messenger on the home screen but its of no use for other icons. I just cant see them. I have searched every single folder but just can't see it on my BB. When I try to install it, it shows that a version is already installed on my BB and the advance option>application also says that FB, Yahoo, BB App World are already installed on the device..

Pls Help !
    01-30-10 09:45 PM
    any help??
    01-31-10 01:20 PM
    I don't know man - this one has stumped me. I guess I would try clicking "show all" and look for your downloads folder and see if there are in there after you do another battery pull. If still no - I would just redownload the programs again. I would imagine that somewhere the service books have gotten jacked up.

What does it say when you plug your phone into Desktop Manager and look in applications?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 01:47 PM
    I would try a battery pull and then if it's still not showing, look in your downloads and application folders. That is where some end up.
    01-31-10 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD