Okay, Sprint CS DOES suck!

My question is if Sprint releases the Tour at $199.99 (if you sign a 2-yr contract & I will) and I am eligible for a $150.00 Upgrade would that mean that after MIR's that I'd end up paying $50 for the tour?

I am not understanding the system @ Sprint. Never have done upgrades w/ them. Just at&t and they make this A LOT easier. Someone just give me the answer in English lol Not in Sprint talk or BB talk. I need this simplifed as MUCH AS POSSIBLE lol I just can't get a straight answer on my question w/ Sprint...

Thanks SOO MUCH!
    07-05-09 10:48 AM
    Okay, Sprint CS DOES suck!

My question is if Sprint releases the Tour at $199.99 (if you sign a 2-yr contract & I will) and I am eligible for a $150.00 Upgrade would that mean that after MIR's that I'd end up paying $50 for the tour?

I am not understanding the system @ Sprint. Never have done upgrades w/ them. Just at&t and they make this A LOT easier. Someone just give me the answer in English lol Not in Sprint talk or BB talk. I need this simplifed as MUCH AS POSSIBLE lol I just can't get a straight answer on my question w/ Sprint...

Thanks SOO MUCH!
    Nope, 199.99 is the price after all available rebates. That is the lowest price you could get it at normally.
    07-05-09 10:51 AM
    Really?? Then whats the upgrade for? I am SOO not understanding Sprint.
    07-05-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD