I have download few apps and when unzipped, it has only .cod and .jad files. I copied them on my media card and also turned mass storage ON. Now when I click on .jad file and further on Download, I always get message "Download Failed". My application never gets installed. This happens for all the 9 apps I have downloaded from different sites.

Anyone has faced this and has solution? Do I need to enable any other option?

My model is Tour9630, OS 5.0 bundled 1600. Unlocked, using as GSM phone.

Thanks in advance.
    08-11-11 06:13 AM
    I always us BBSAK (bbsak.org) to install cods. Make sure the cods work on a 9630 before you do this though. The other way is to go to the website on your BB browser and install the .jad file from there (that's what they're designed to do anyway). Hope this helps. Good Luck!
    08-11-11 11:06 AM
    Thanks, BBSAK worked well, my all apps have got installed.

I just dont understand why direct installation from memory card is always failing. Even mass storage is on. I dont have internet enabled, but when I already have .cod, i believe its not necessary.

Anyways, many thanks for solution you provided.
    08-12-11 03:32 AM
    Thanks, BBSAK worked well, my all apps have got installed.

I just dont understand why direct installation from memory card is always failing. Even mass storage is on. I dont have internet enabled, but when I already have .cod, i believe its not necessary.

Anyways, many thanks for solution you provided.
    08-12-11 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD