I have done a search and can't seem to find any info on this so hopefully someone can help. I have a friend that has an unlocked tour currently running on T-Mobile. All Data Services are working perfect however calls are not working. They were working perfectly fine in AZ until he just traveled to CA yesterday. Once he got in Cali his phone would not call out he gets a "No channel/circuit" error. He called T-Mo who had him put his sim into a different phone and he was able to call no problem. So T-mo declared its the phone. He is running on GSM 2g&3g like I said all data works (txts, bbm, internet). Any Ideas? He has tried a batt. pull multiple times as well. Weird thing is it was working when he was out in the middle of nowhere on his way to cali and as soon as he got to san diego it just stopped working

Thanks in Advance
    10-11-09 03:51 PM
    there is another POSTING on this, where many people not only form california but other areas are in same situation.. T mobile says its the phone,RIM says its the network, so its just a matter of waiting i guess. still no fix yet.
    10-11-09 09:23 PM
    i have the verizon bb tour and as of lately i am dropping calls and my call waiting is not coming through ..... i went to verizon and they also say its bb network has any one found a solution to this ?
    10-11-09 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD