Hi!
    I was wondering if someone could tell me how to change my default email in my calendar setting? It automatically chooses facebook instead of my regular email. Also, how can I sync up my phone calendar with my desktop calendar? And finally (so sorry), is there a way I could quickly find a certain text message without having to scroll through all of them?

thank you so much!!
    08-23-10 03:02 PM
    I am also looking for help managing calendars so can't help there. But you can search your messages (sms and email) using the search function which works quite well. In the sms app click on the options key (left of trackball/pad with the bb icon), the list of options includes search, click on and you can search by name, part of name, subject, whatever. Nice feature.
    08-23-10 03:12 PM
    I can't thank you enough for that! I've been trying to figure that one out forever! Thank you! I just figured out how to sync my calendar to the correct email address: In your calendar, use the BB key and select "choose calendar". If you have more than one email address set up (ex yahoo, facebook, etc) you can choose all of them, or just select the one you want. Not sure if that's any help to you or not. Thanks again!
    08-23-10 03:33 PM
    Options > Advanced Options > Default Services

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD