So after seeing Kingzee's latest video, I think I may have a bad trackball. I will stop by my local authorized seller where I purchased on my way home. They have great service there. I'll talk to them about it.

Here's my question(s):

If I return/exchange my Tour, what happens with stuff on my Tour as far as copying over.

Contacts - Sure, I have those backed up via DM.

What about the following:

1) Purchased apps - do they get backed up along with everything else? If not, what will have I have to do with BB App or CB App worlds?

2) Themes - do they get backed up?

etc....etc.....etc....

I am trying not to stress about this, but I want to ease my mind if I jump into the exchange process.

Thanks a zillion!!!!!
    09-17-09 02:37 PM
    You can back up apps and themes through DM...purchased apps that require device PIN to authinticate activation you will need to contact them and speak to them about it!
    09-17-09 02:45 PM
    Ok. Thanks. The only purchased apps I have are Quicklaunch and BerryBuzz. so not too bad.
    09-17-09 02:46 PM
    you just need to get a new activation code for berrybuzz i did it it was painless
    09-17-09 02:50 PM
    Ok, how do I go about getting new activation codes? Do I go to a website, do I make a call to a person, etc.........

Thanks ahead of time for helping to make this a painless process, if I go for it. I am sort of nervous about it, and I know I shouldn't be, but nonetheless........

Oh, and regarding BerryBuzz......does the backup process remember what settings I had? I guess the same for Quicklaunch..........
    Last edited by jlb21; 09-17-09 at 03:12 PM.
    09-17-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD