This is my first post
    But who cares

I am new to the forum and I have been an avid Blackberry User I've had the Curve/Bold/Storm/Pearl/Storm2 and now I currently have the Tour 9630. My carrier is obviously Verizon. I have always been interested in the latest gadgets like most of you and was at the Verizon store the other day looking at the Moto Droid. Obviously I didn't have much time to play around with it but I was eager to see what all the fuss was about. I'm getting a Brand New Blackberry Tour in the mail because I wanted to replace my current one so if I do get the Droid I will be able to swap it to someone and give them my Brand new Tour. It's kind of hard because I'm in the middle of staying a devoted Blackberry user after all those faithful years or moving on to the next thing. Its has been kind of hard to see change in the OS or what not. I don't know if anyone else has been feeling the same way. It's difficult to say because I'm so eager to try something new but I don't want to be disappointed at all. What is your input. And by the way if you want to get rid of your droid let me know if you are interested in a brand new tour ! Let me know if you are interested in it and just give me some input on the DROID!

THANK YOU VERY GAMSAH
    11-30-09 12:05 PM
    personally i dont care for the droid. i love my tour. im also anti touch screen though.
    11-30-09 12:08 PM
    Or the HTC Touch Pro 2
    11-30-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD