My Tour headphone jack is getting lose and sometimes the phone thinks im not connected to the headphone and start playing music from the speakers.

i also have a old bb tour with water damage. So i'm just wondering whether i can replace the headphone jack from the old one to the new one? is it easy to replace it like plug and play?

Thanks
    06-20-11 11:55 AM
    Do some checking on the Internet or YouTube and look for some videos of "how to's" and I believe those will have to be saudered in place.
    06-20-11 12:06 PM
    Do some checking on the Internet or YouTube and look for some videos of "how to's" and I believe those will have to be saudered in place.
    Yeah i check online but i don't see how tos for headphone jack. I don't think i'll do it if i have to do the soldering.

Anymore input?
    06-20-11 03:23 PM
    You shouldnt have to. Its on the middle housing part of the blackberry. So its a part you can order and if your technical enough its worth fixing. I looked in my parts bin at my office and we have some. If a device like that came in it would only take about 15 minutes to fix.
    Youtube the disassembely or repair of a 9630 and you will see what i am talking about.
    06-20-11 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD