Ok...I'm on my 2nd Tour and the 3rd one is on its way to me now. So many problems...the biggest one I can't figure out is that I keep getting very old messages from FB when someone posts something to my wall. So if someone posts something for a game in FB to me on my wall the notification I get from them to my phone is a very old message...like from last year. I went into my FB mobile account and really don't see where I can change anything and I don't understand why I'm getting very old messages...I know I can't see the post to my wall but still. So yesterday I spent the day on the phone with Verizon setting up and wiping my phone with them again...and I have the 3 icons for my sms messages...messages from like FB and my email...but all my emails are going into my other message icon as well...Can anyone help me here? Thank so much
    04-22-10 05:53 PM
    Ok...I'm on my 2nd Tour and the 3rd one is on its way to me now. So many problems...the biggest one I can't figure out is that I keep getting very old messages from FB when someone posts something to my wall. So if someone posts something for a game in FB to me on my wall the notification I get from them to my phone is a very old message...like from last year. I went into my FB mobile account and really don't see where I can change anything and I don't understand why I'm getting very old messages...I know I can't see the post to my wall but still. So yesterday I spent the day on the phone with Verizon setting up and wiping my phone with them again...and I have the 3 icons for my sms messages...messages from like FB and my email...but all my emails are going into my other message icon as well...Can anyone help me here? Thank so much
    I'm having the same issue with the old FB messages and so is a friend of mine..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 08:41 PM
    I'm having the same issue with the old FB messages and so is a friend of mine..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well I guess I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one with this problem. I couldn't find anywhere in FB where to set things and I haven't seen anything on here at all that will help me. So once again...does anyone know how to fix this problem? Its getting very annoying...
    04-23-10 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD