Since I d/l the new OS(5.0.0.484) for my Tour...my BB wired headset which i use while driving or listening to music is not working..what i mean "not working" is...can't hear anyone once i answer phone and music sounds distorted.......i've tried rebooting device..No luck....is anyone else having same or any issues like that???? need help crackberry family...love my Tour n enjoying the new OS so far...just want my Tour back the way it was
    02-16-10 06:22 PM
    Since I d/l the new OS(5.0.0.484) for my Tour...my BB wired headset which i use while driving or listening to music is not working..what i mean "not working" is...can't hear anyone once i answer phone and music sounds distorted.......i've tried rebooting device..No luck....is anyone else having same or any issues like that???? need help crackberry family...love my Tour n enjoying the new OS so far...just want my Tour back the way it was
    I was having problems with mine at first also. Not the headset but other glitchy things. I did an actual battery pull. Kept it out for 10 minutes then put it back in. That cleared everything up. good luck.
    02-16-10 08:22 PM
    i am having problems with my bbm and facebook, now since i d/l the new 5.0.0.484.. i love it too, but it is causing alot of minor problems that are becoming a hassle..i have to take my battery out every time i want updates to my friends in bbm and i am not recieving notifications from facebook at all. i also wanted to add my password keeper back... Please help i really dont want to go back to old version...
    02-17-10 02:55 PM
    restored, if you didnt check that box when loading the new os hook it up to dm and add that to the os. as for the fb issue thats on there end not yours. i would check the forums there are numerous threads about everyone complaining about that.
    02-17-10 03:25 PM
    thanks meistro

i have tried this too and it still doesnt show up anywhere i check everywhere and still cant find the password keeper. it may have something to do with the fact that i am using a mac. maybe i should just hope a upgrade to the 5.0.0.484 is coming soon lol idk

thanks tho
    02-17-10 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD